Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Creating my PLN

I really enjoy Diigo and looking at websites others have bookmarked and highlighted. I look forward to finding more wise people to follow.

Twitter: I still have never tweeted. I was frustrated this morning when I heard about an NYT article on the radio, then I found it on my phone and read it, but when I wanted to tweet it, I couldn't because NYT wanted me to log on to their site and I don't remember my log on info (if I even have an account).

What is up with tweetdeck on the iPad. I haven't been able to figure that one out. Probably because it has something to do with adobe?? Don't know. But a bummer I can't do tweetdeck on the iPad.

This class motivated me to download google chrome at home and at work. I still have to use internet explorer for some things at work, but google chrome and igoogle are really coming in handy.

1 comment:

  1. Bev,
    Twitter bought Tweetdeck a few months ago and they pulled the iPad app to revise it. . .I suggest you use Hootsuite, which does the column thing well. . .it's what I use on my iPad

    ReplyDelete